(1) Shadows or silhouettes of men
(2) Other men
(5) Circles or ellipses containing representations of human beings or parts of the human body
(6) Circles or ellipses containing inscriptions arranged in circular or elliptical form
(7) Two circles, two ellipses, one inside the other
Goods and Services Information
(1) - Clothing and all climate clothing, wearing apparel, namely t-shirts, jackets, sweatshirts, hats, caps, scarves, neckties, uniforms, shirts, sport shirts, knit shirts, woven shirts, jackets, ties, shorts, sweat shirts, polo shirts, golf shirts; underwear; bathrobes; food products, namely confectioneries, namely chocolate; printed goods, office and stationery supplies, namely calendars, calendar pads, two-dimensional stickers, envelopes, greeting cards, posters, post cards, invitations, paper weights, crests, stickers, pressure-sensitive labels, ballpoint pens, rubber stamps and brochures; printed publications used in cinemas, theatres and like places of entertainment; tickets and vouchers for the performances, concerts, theatres and other entertainment events performed and/or arranged by others; school kits, pens, gummed labels and decals; packaging and wrapping materials, namely gift wrapping; publications, namely books, pop-up books, periodicals, souvenir books, coffee table books and tabloids; photographs and slides; luggage and accessories, namely wallets, tote bags, shoulder bags, luggage tags, change purses and bags; umbrellas; souvenir items, namely balloons, buttons, statuettes, key chains, key fobs, key tags, match books, engravings, sculptures, piggy banks, bottles and flasks, plaques, teaspoons, mask replicas and decorative boxes; jewellery, namely brooches, chains, cuff links, earrings, lapel pins, lockets, money clips, necklaces, pendants, pins, tie clasps, tie tacks and tie pins and watches; music boxes; paper weights and coasters; mugs; ceramic ware, namely knickknacks; ceramic cups and ceramic masks; porcelain ware, namely coffee mugs; house wares, namely refrigerator magnets; linens, namely towels, handkerchiefs; drapery and curtains; DVDs, cassettes and books, albums, video and sound tapes, cassettes and compact discs.
(2) - Organization and administration of a series of exhibitions of domestic and foreign films, DVDs and or videotapes; an educational conference for members of the Hispanic and Canadian film community.