||The right to the exclusive use of the words CHILDREN'S, WISH and FOUNDATION is disclaimed apart from the trade-mark.
||Wednesday, January 21, 2004
(2) Stars with more than four points
(3) Comets, stars with tail
(4) Two stars
(5) Clouds, fog, vapor, smoke
(6) Curved lines or bands (except a 26.11.13)
(7) Two lines or bands
(8) Yellow, gold
Goods and Services Information
(1) - Clothing, namely; polar fleece vests, and polar fleece scarves.
(2) - Operation of a charitable foundation to fulfil the wishes of children suffering from high-risk, life threatening illness and to provide grants to health care facilities and not-for-profit organizations in Canada.
(3) - Accessories, namely; backpacks, water bottles, blankets, canvas bags, fanny packs, comforter bags, umbrellas, plastic bags.
(4) - Office and stationary supplies, namely; staple removers, mouse pads, pens, rubber stamps, calendars, postcards, paper weights and measuring tape.
(5) - Jewellery, namely; broaches, medallions, and pendants.
(6) - Clothing, namely; polar fleece sweatshirts, zippered sweatshirts, T-shirts, crewneck sweatshirts, baseball caps, toques, zippered hooded sweatshirts, baseball shirts, golf shirts, hooded sweatshirts, and bucket hats.
(7) - Printed goods, office and stationary supplies, namely; donation cards, stickers, buttons, banners, tins of mints, greeting cards, nametags, writing paper, envelopes, invitations, brochures, memo pads, notebooks.
(8) - Jewellery and artworks, namely; pins, plaques, and artist prints.