||The right to the exclusive use of the words HEAVY DUTY is disclaimed apart from the trade-mark.
||Wednesday, May 11, 2005
(1) Nails, screws, bolts, rivets, dowel pins, screw nuts, drawing pins -- Note: See also 9.5.1.
(2) Screw nuts
(3) Tyres, tyre prints, snow chains, axles with or without wheels, steering wheels, radiators, exhausts, shock absorbers of land vehicles -- Note: Includes also any other parts of land vehicles not classified in another category or division.
(4) Motor road vehicles
(5) Lorries, coaches, tractors, trolleybuses
(6) Circles or ellipses containing one or more quadrilaterals
(8) Circles or ellipses containing inscriptions arranged in circular or elliptical form
(9) More than two circles or ellipses, inside one another, spirals
(10) More than two lines or two bands
(11) Thick lines, bands
(12) Horizontal lines or bands
(13) Quadrilaterals containing one or more circles, ellipses or polygons
(15) Other irregular parallelograms, trapezia and quadrilaterals, quadrilaterals containing one or more rounded corners
(16) Two quadrilaterals, one inside the other
(17) Wings, stylized or not -- Notes: (a) Including wings constituting a symbol or an emblem. -- (b) Not including wheels or wheel segments with wings (15.7.17), staves with wings (24.11.3) and Mercury's helmet (with wings) (24.11.14).
(18) Advertisement hoardings or pillars, other structures for advertisements -- Note: Including barbershop poles.
Goods and Services Information
(1) - Services in the nature of custom manufacturing of motor vehicle parts to the specification and order of others, namely, exhaust system components, mufflers, catalytic converters, exhaust pipes, adaptor pipes, tail pipes, tail piper reducers, tail pipe spouts, tail pipe tips; motor vehicle suspension parts, shock absorbers, struts, bushings, steering stabilizers and springs; motor vehicle accessories namely, roll bars, grills, bumpers and gas pressurized lift supports for hatch doors and windows.