(1) Wavy lines or bands, zigzag lines or bands
(2) More than two lines or two bands
(3) Thin lines
(4) Stains, spots, blots
(5) Other geometrical figures, indefinable designs -- Note: Including scratch marks.
(1) - Sports and leisure wear, namely caps, hats, T-shirts, sweatshirts, sportshirts, athletic shirts, tanktops, gym suits, lounging suits, headbands, swimwear, beachwear, sweaters, skiwear, jackets, coats, ponchos, pants, shorts and shoes; neckties, scarves, umbrellas, postcards, flags, posters, plaques, decorative plates, tiles, stained glass ornaments namely bowls and window ornaments; cheese and cutting boards, spice and knife racks, chocolates and candies, flasks, mugs, drinking glasses, spoons, coasters, placemats, serviettes, aprons, bibs, tea towels, amulets, rings, pins, belt buckles, decals, buttons, bumper stickers, fridge magnets, thermometers, barometers, key boards, key fobs, lighters, stationery namely letter heads, note paper and envelopes; book marks, pen holders, note and address books, street maps, playing cards, gift wrap and boxes, matches, candles, candle holders, balloons, kites, windsocks, wallets, purses, spectacle cases, vases, ashtrays, spoon rests, souvenir bells, tote and shopping bags, can, bottle and letter openers, calendars, cookbooks, restaurant guides.
(2) - Operation of a business dealing in: sightseeing and fishing tours, catering services, shops selling seafood products, souvenir shops, entertainment shows in the nature of fashion shows and shows of the performing arts, orchestral concerts, hotels, motels, guest houses, restaurants, cocktail lounges, night clubs, rentals of boats, cars and bicycles, fitness and racquet clubs, sporting events namely tennis and golf tournaments, runs and races on land and waters.