||The right to the exclusive use of the word PEEL is disclaimed apart from the trade-mark.
||Wednesday, March 24, 2004
(1) Straight lines or bands
(2) More than two lines or two bands
(3) Horizontal lines or bands
(4) Lines or bands forming an angle -- Note: Including chevrons and arrowheads formed by lines or bands.
(5) Letters presenting a special form of writing
(6) Letters underlined, overlined, framed or barred by one or more strokes
(7) Letters linked to a figurative element -- Note: Letters representing a human being or a part of the human body, an animal or a part of an animal's body, a plant, a heavenly body, a natural phenomenon or an object are classified in division 27.3.
(8) Wings, stylized or not -- Notes: (a) Including wings constituting a symbol or an emblem. -- (b) Not including wheels or wheel segments with wings (15.7.17), staves with wings (24.11.3) and Mercury's helmet (with wings) (24.11.14).
Goods and Services Information