||The applicant disclaims the right to the exlusive use of BEARS apart from the trade-mark only in respect of the wares "figurines, ornamental models of animals, the aforesaid goods being made of precious metal, plastic, resin, plaster, wood, ceramics or glass; jewellery, charms, key rings, badges and brooches; toy masks, puppets, plush toys, teddy bears; books, bookmarks, greeting cards, magazines,
||Wednesday, August 25, 2004
(1) Circles or ellipses containing representations of animals, parts of animals' bodies or plants
(2) Circles or ellipses containing other figurative elements
(4) One circle or ellipse
(5) More than two lines or two bands
(6) Thick lines, bands
(7) Vertical lines or bands
(8) Bears, koalas, wombats
(9) Animals of series I with forepaw(s) resting on an escutcheon or other object
(1) - Figurines, ornamental models of animals, the aforesaid goods being made of precious metal, plastic, resin, plaster, wood, ceramics or glass; jewellery, charms, key rings, badges and brooches; clothing, namely, shirts, t-shirts, sweatshirts, blouses, vests, trousers, slacks, shorts, dresses, skirts, socks, underwear, suits, jackets, coats, waistcoats, pullovers, sweaters, swimsuits, pyjamas, stockings, tights, dressing gowns, bath robes, ties, scarves, shawls, saris, belts, gloves; footwear, namely, boots, ski boots, shoes, athletic shoes, golf shoes, sandals, slippers; headgear, namely, hats and caps; games and playthings, namely, balloons, board games, building blocks, playing cards, dolls, doll clothing, doll houses, jigsaw puzzles, kites, toy masks, puppets, plush toys, teddy bears; printed matter and stationery, namely, albums, books, bookmarks, boxes, calendars, clipboards, envelopes, erasers, files, greeting cards, magazines, notebooks, writing paper, wrapping paper, pens, pencils, pencil sharpeners, photographs, pictures, postcards, posters, rulers, stencils, toilet paper, writing pads; replaceable covers for mobile telephones.
(2) - Figurines made of precious metal, plastic, resin, plaster, wood, ceramics or glass; key rings and badges; t-shirts and sweatshirts; plush toys; pictures and posters.