||The right to the exclusive use of all the reading matter apart from the trade-mark as a whole.
||Wednesday, February 18, 2004
(1) Men stylized
(2) Other men
(3) Letters presenting a special form of writing
(4) Numerals presenting a special form of writing
Goods and Services Information
(1) - Promotion and advertising of the 2004 Alberta Summer Games which are sponsored by the towns of Okotoks and High River Alberta and the Municipal District of Foothills, in the Province of Alberta
(2) - Pins; decalmania; napkins; matches; flags; bumper stickers.
(3) - Capes.
(4) - Clothing and wearing apparel for men, women and children, namely, belts and belt buckles, bathing suits, hats, gymnastic suits, jackets, jeans.
(5) - Giftware, namely, sweaters, sport shirts, trousers, jackets and blazers, sweatshirts, t-shirts, training suits, ties, footwear, namely, shoes.
(6) - Jewellery and other articles of personal use or adornment, namely, brooches, chains, charms, medallions, necklaces, pendants, watches.
(7) - Pharmaceutical preparations, namely, vitamin preparations.
(8) - Carry-all bags, garment bags, tote bags, billfolds, handbags, luggage tags.
(9) - Cameras, portable radio and television sets.
(10) - Stuffed toys.
(11) - Housewares and household ornaments of china, porcelain, pottery, metal alloys or plastic, namely, cups, drinking glasses, and tumblers, mugs.
(12) - Printed publications, namely, functional roadmaps, programs.
(13) - Stationery articles, namely, pens, desk sets, cards, writing paper.
(14) - Crests.
(15) - Paper products, namely, napkins, placemats, posters.
(16) - Smoking supplies, namely, pocket lighters.
(17) - Alimentary products, namely, bread, meat, soups, sugar.
(18) - Souvenir items, namely, plaques, badges, and novelty hats.