||The right to the exclusive use of the word ACCESS and the 'eleven-point maple leaf' is disclaimed apart from the trade-mark.
||Wednesday, January 5, 2005
(2) Circles or ellipses containing inscriptions arranged in some other form
(3) One circle or ellipse
(4) Curved lines or bands (except a 26.11.13)
(5) Two lines or bands
(6) Thick lines, bands
(7) Letters presenting a special form of writing
(8) Letters surmounted by a sign of disproportionate size -- Note: Includes, for instance, a letter i surmounted by a disproportionate dot, by a star or a flower.
(9) One leaf
(10) Vine leaves (except 5.3.19), plane leaves, maple leaves
Goods and Services Information