||Wednesday, April 14, 2004
(1) Vortices, rotary movements, tornadoes -- Note: Not including astronomic orbits (1.13.1), atomic orbits (1.13.1), concentric circles (26.1.4 or 26.1.5) and spirals (26.1.5).
(2) One line or one band
(3) Curved lines or bands (except a 26.11.13)
(4) Quadrilaterals containing one or more letters
(6) Two quadrilaterals, one inside the other
(7) Letters presenting a special form of writing
(8) Letters linked to a figurative element -- Note: Letters representing a human being or a part of the human body, an animal or a part of an animal's body, a plant, a heavenly body, a natural phenomenon or an object are classified in division 27.3.
(9) Goats, sheep, moufflons, chamois
(10) Animals of series IV stylized
(11) Parts of the bodies of quadrupeds or of quadrumana, skeletons, skulls
Goods and Services Information