(1) Hands, cupped hands, fingers, fingernails, imprints of hands or of fingers, arms
(2) Neptune's tridents
(3) Circles or ellipses containing representations of human beings or parts of the human body
(4) Circles or ellipses containing other figurative elements
(6) Circles or ellipses containing inscriptions arranged in some other form
(8) Gloves -- Note: Not including boxing gloves (21.3.23).
(1) - Eyewear, namely eyeglasses, sun-glasses, anti-glare glasses, protective glasses, safety glasses, safety helmets for motorists and motorcyclists, video cassettes featuring car races; telephones and cellular phones, masks for cellular phones; pre-recorded CD-Roms featuring high performance cars and automobile races; games adapted for use with television receivers only, computer game cartridges, video games cartridges, computer game cassettes, computer game equipment containing memory devices, namely discs; computer game programs, amusement apparatus adapted for use with television receivers only; software for video games to be used in connection with automatic and coin operate machines, automatic and coin operated amusement machines, parts and fittings for all the aforesaid goods, screen savers, mouse pads.
(2) - Organizing automobile racing exhibitions for sporting and entertainment purposes and entertainment services relating to automobile races; organization of sport competitions relating to motor sport vehicles; sport entertainment services relating to motor sport vehicles; organization of motor racing events; organizing of competitions relating to motor vehicles; organization of exhibitions of motor cars for cultural or entertainment purposes, organizing services of workshops, congresses, contests, lotteries; organizing and co-ordinating services of clubs; updating and information services in favour of clubs and associations in the field of sport; sporting training services.
(3) - Motor cars, automobiles, sport cars, convertible cars, parts and fittings therefor, automobile engines, transmission, suspensions, brakes, body work for motor cars; motorbikes, bicycles.
(4) - Adhesive labels, stickers, flags made from paper, calendars, catalogues, brochures, booklets, pens, fountain pens, rolling pens, pencils, felt pens, writing pens, pen-holders not in precious metal, paper cutters, document folders for cards and documents, albums, newspapers and periodicals, books, photographic prints, posters, ticket holders, postcards, rubbers, squares, rulers, cardboard boxes, agendas, notepapers, photo albums, greeting cards, wrapping papers, pencils sharpeners, small blackboards, note pads, stamps.
(5) - Automobile racing suits, T-shirts, sweat shirts, polo-shirts, ties, caps, overalls, wind resistant jackets, waterproof jackets, blazers, pullovers, coats, robes, scarves, shoes, boots, sweaters, shirts, trousers, belts, raincoats, truck suits, shorts, gloves, pyjamas, slippers, swimming costumes.
(6) - Toy models and collection models reproducing automobiles and other vehicles; die cast toys; real size replicas of automobiles for entertainment and exhibition purposes; game puzzles, playing cards; dolls; soft toys; replica race circuits; electronic games and amusement apparatus other than for use with television receivers, video game machines, hand held video game machines and coin or counter operated arcade game machines none being for use with television receivers; electronic game cartridges and disks and electronic game programs for use with the aforesaid goods; multi-gym equipment; sporting bags; golf equipment, namely golf pouches, golf clubs and golf bags; parts and fittings for all the aforesaid goods.