||The applicant disclaims the right to the exclusive use of the words PREMIER, COMPOSITE RAILING & DECK and the eleven-point maple leaf apart from the trade-mark.
||Wednesday, June 01, 2005
(1) One line or one band
(2) Thick lines, bands
(3) Horizontal lines or bands
(4) Quadrilaterals containing one or more letters
(5) Quadrilaterals with dark surfaces or parts of surfaces
(6) Other irregular parallelograms, trapezia and quadrilaterals, quadrilaterals containing one or more rounded corners
(7) One quadrilateral
(8) Letters presenting a special form of writing
(9) Letters underlined, overlined, framed or barred by one or more strokes
(10) Letters surmounted by a sign of disproportionate size -- Note: Includes, for instance, a letter i surmounted by a disproportionate dot, by a star or a flower.
(11) One leaf
(12) Vine leaves (except 5.3.19), plane leaves, maple leaves
(13) 11-pointed Canadian maple leaf (leaves)
Goods and Services Information