||The right to the exclusive use of the word BAT is disclaimed apart from the trade-mark.
||Wednesday, August 13, 2003
(2) Circles or ellipses containing representations of animals, parts of animals' bodies or plants
(3) Circles or ellipses containing other figurative elements
(4) Circles or ellipses containing inscriptions arranged in some other form
(5) One circle or ellipse
(7) Other flowers, blossoms -- Notes: (a) Including flowers or blossoms of trees (cherry trees, peach trees, apple trees) and of bushes. -- (b) Including flowers of protea and strelitzia.
(8) Several flowers (except 5.5.7, 5.5.8, 5.5.18 and 5.5.23) -- Note: Not including surfaces or backgrounds covered with a repeated figurative element composed of flowers (25.7.25).
Goods and Services Information