||Wednesday, September 10, 2003
(1) Hearts -- Note: Including also hearts represented as a symbol or on playing cards.
(2) Artists' easels, drawing boards, blackboards, slates
(3) Paper in rolls, wallpaper, other papers and documents
(4) Other games or toys
(6) Quadrilaterals containing representations of animals or parts of animals' bodies or plants
(7) Quadrilaterals containing one or more letters
(8) Quadrilaterals with inscriptions projecting beyond one or more of the sides thereof
(9) Other irregular parallelograms, trapezia and quadrilaterals, quadrilaterals containing one or more rounded corners
(10) One quadrilateral
(11) Several quadrilaterals juxtaposed, joined or intersecting
(12) Horses, mules
(13) Other flowers, blossoms -- Notes: (a) Including flowers or blossoms of trees (cherry trees, peach trees, apple trees) and of bushes. -- (b) Including flowers of protea and strelitzia.
(14) Stylized flowers
(15) Tulips, magnolias
(16) Planks, plates, panels, flagstones
(17) Cloth, network, flat linen, curtains, carpets -- Note: Not including nets for fishing, hunting or games (21.3.16).
(18) Carpets, cloth with fringes
(19) Bed coverings, cushions, eiderdowns -- Note: Bolsters are classified in 12.1.1.
Goods and Services Information