||Wednesday, April 14, 2004
(1) Waves -- Note: Not including waves represented by wavy lines (26.11.1 to 26.11.3).
(2) Shadows or silhouettes of men
(3) Armed men or men wearing armour or a uniform
(4) Other men
(5) Shields containing representations of landscapes, dwellings, buildings or structural works
(6) Shields containing other figurative elements or inscriptions
(7) Shields containing representations of heavenly bodies or natural phenomena
(8) One flag
(9) Castles, fortresses, crenellated walls, palaces
Goods and Services Information
(1) - Pumps and pumping means for sliding ring seals, for pumping fluids away from or to seals; plumbing fittings, namely valves and cocks; pumping means for sliding ring seals, namely, cartridge-type seals; heat exchangers; filters, namely, buffer fluid filters and magnetic filters; cyclone separators; buffer pressure plants, thermosiphon systems and refill units for seals, namely for sliding ring seals; magnetic couplings for sealing purposes; pressure transmission systems for sliding ring seals; gas supply systems for sliding ring seals; flange seals, manhole seals, ring seals; lip seals and o-rings (sealing rings) of elastomer; plastics packings, small tube seals, stuffing box packings, stuffing box packing rings; sliding ring seals, namely hydrostatic and hydrodynamic sliding ring seals, gas-lubricated sliding ring seals, elastomeric and metal bellows-type sliding ring seals, cartridge-type sliding ring seals as well as sliding ring seals having integrated pump means; split seals, namely radial split seals, labyrinth seals; sealing systems for rotary furnaces; rotary ducts, namely rotary water ducts; magnetic coupling seals; sealing mats; sealing diaphragms, sealing sleeves, compensators, namely soft-material compensators; cords, bands, fabrics, meshes, felts, sheets and plates intended for manufacturing seals, packings and compensators and made of graphite, compressed expanded graphite, mica, compressed expanded mica, plastics, rubber, metal wires, glass, mineral or ceramic fibers, or a combination of these materials; plastic material, namely aramides and polyethylene, for manufacturing soft and hard protective materials for protecting people, vehicles, aircraft and other objects against impact, stabbing, pressure waves, projectiles and splinters.
(2) - Development of software for use in the field of sealing technology, namely in the field of sliding ring seals and for the EDP-assisted selection of potential types of seals.
(3) - Open-loop and closed loop control and monitoring units (also EDP-controlled), namely pressure holding, pressure control and distribution units, as well as measurement systems, namely devices for measuring pressure, temperature, flow rates for monitoring filling levels, and quench systems as well as diagnostic means for seals, namely for sliding ring seals as well as for buffer pressure plants; EDP-controlled management systems for sliding ring seals; EDP-controlled seal-selecting systems, namely for sliding ring seals; magnetic couplings for sealing purposes; hermetically sealing magnetic couplings; flexible, water-repellent, air-permeable, ballistic protective vests for private and public security and protection services; protecting devices for personal use, namely highly flexible, ballistic protection to be worn under work wear.