||The applicant disclaims the right to the exclusive use of all of the reading matter, apart from the trade-mark.
||Wednesday, December 17, 2003
(2) Hands, cupped hands, fingers, fingernails, imprints of hands or of fingers, arms
(5) Circles or ellipses containing representations of heavenly bodies or natural phenomena
(6) Circles or ellipses containing representations of human beings or parts of the human body
(7) Circles or ellipses containing inscriptions arranged in circular or elliptical form
(8) Circles or ellipses with dark surfaces or parts of surfaces
(9) More than two circles or ellipses, inside one another, spirals
(10) Laces, braids, tapes, cords, ropes -- Note: See also 14.1.5.
Goods and Services Information
(1) - Services provided by a labour union to its members, namely, bargaining services, informational services, educational services, medical services, welfare services, pension services, and the promotion of union fraternity.