||The right to the exclusive use of the words World and Wide is disclaimed apart from the trade-mark.
(1) Sun rising or setting
(2) Sun with landscapes
(3) Circles or ellipses containing other figurative elements
(5) Circles or ellipses containing inscriptions arranged in some other form
(6) Mountains, mountain landscapes
(7) Other landscapes
(8) Forest, undergrowth -- Note: A group of three or more trees will be placed in one of the sections 5.1.1 to 5.1.4, if it does not represent a forest in the proper sense.
Goods and Services Information
(1) - Outdoor clothing, namely hats, toques, gloves, sweaters, shirts, sweat-shirts, coats, raincoats, pants, vests and headbands.
(2) - Organization, operation, and coordination of marketing and advertising initiatives and schemes on the Internet to promote the goods and services of adventure tour travel companies, namely adventure travel tours and vacations.
(3) - Outdoor footwear, namely walking shoes, hiking boots and sandals.
(4) - Information services, namely providing information to the public via the Internet in the areas of adventure traveling, namely, hiking, white water rafting, adventure cruising, mountaineering, walking/hiking, trekking adventures, boating, biking, climbing, ice climbing, climbing instruction, rock climbing, wildlife-marine tours, equine, water sports, rafting, scuba diving, deep sea diving, kayaking, canoeing, snorkelling, snow sports, cross country skiing, snowshoeing, snowmobiling, downhill skiing, snowboarding, specialty tours, lodges, jungle lodges, wilderness lodges, spas-retreats, sports-events, golfing, tennis, major sporting events, rentals, car rentals, accommodation rentals, motorcycle rentals, RV rentals, inline skating, guest ranches/dude ranches, mountain biking, cycling, jet boating excursions, yacht charters, and small ship cruising.
(5) - Camping supplies, namely backpacks, sleeping bags, tents, stoves, pots, pans, cups and mugs.
(6) - Periodicals, namely books, brochures, newsletters and magazines.