||The right to the exclusive use of the representation of the eleven-point maple leaf and all the reading matter except ORIGINAL is disclaimed apart from the trade-mark.
||Wednesday, December 24, 2003
(1) Vehicles propelled by human or animal power (except 18.1.5 and 18.1.14)
(2) Horse-drawn carriages or chariots with four or more wheels
(3) Banderoles, cartouches
(4) Two to four leaves
(5) Vine leaves (except 5.3.19), plane leaves, maple leaves
(6) 11-pointed Canadian maple leaf (leaves)
(7) Other landscapes
(8) Forest, undergrowth -- Note: A group of three or more trees will be placed in one of the sections 5.1.1 to 5.1.4, if it does not represent a forest in the proper sense.
(9) Traditional Canadian buildings (longhouse, sugar shack, log cabin, etc.)
(10) Houses, skyscrapers
(11) Rural houses, farms, barns
(12) Ribbons, bows
Goods and Services Information