||Wednesday, December 24, 2003
(1) Labels, collarettes (bottle-neck labels) -- Note: Not including tie-on labels (20.5.15).
(2) Quadrilaterals containing representations of animals or parts of animals' bodies or plants
(4) Quadrilaterals with dark surfaces or parts of surfaces
(5) Two quadrilaterals, one inside the other
(6) Trees or bushes of some other shape
(7) More than three trees or three bushes, thickets, copses -- Note: When the group of trees represented becomes a forest, it will be placed in 6.19.1.
(8) Urban houses, skyscrapers
(9) Houses, skyscrapers
Goods and Services Information