||The right to the exclusive use of ASSOCIATION CANADIENNE DES JUGES DES COURS SUPÉRIEURES, CANADIAN SUPERIOR COURTS JUDGES ASOCIATION and the representation of the eleven-point maple leaf is disclaimed apart from the trade-mark.
||Wednesday, April 13, 2005
(1) Balances, weights
(2) Balances with two trays
(3) Side arms, spears, swords, daggers -- Note: Not including battle-axes (14.7.2).
(4) Shields containing representations of plants
(5) Shields containing representations of manufactured or industrial articles
(6) Shields with figurative elements or inscriptions placed outside
(7) Shields surmounted by figurative elements or inscriptions
(8) Shields containing other figurative elements or inscriptions
(9) Letters or numerals forming geometrical figures, written or typographical matter in perspective
(10) Letters or numerals forming a figure in the shape of an arc of a circle
(11) One leaf
(12) Vine leaves (except 5.3.19), plane leaves, maple leaves
(13) 11-pointed Canadian maple leaf (leaves)
Goods and Services Information
(1) - Printed material, namely: newsletter.
(2) - Training seminar on the role of federally appointed judiciary in the administration of justice; representation of federally appointed judges and retired federally appointed judges in matters respecting remunerations, benefits and judicial independence; provide assistance to its members in respect of proceedings pursuant to judges act, RSC 1985 CJ-1; promotion of public understanding of the role of federally appointed judiciary in the administration of justice through television broadcasting, circulation of posters, Internet, maintenance of a website, radio broadcasting and newspapers.