||The right to the exclusive use of the words GREATER KITCHENER WATERLOO and CHAMBER OF COMMERCE is disclaimed apart from the trade-mark.
||Wednesday, March 26, 2003
(2) Lines or bands forming an angle -- Note: Including chevrons and arrowheads formed by lines or bands.
(3) Rhombs or squares standing on one of the corners thereof
(4) Several quadrilaterals juxtaposed, joined or intersecting
(5) Urban houses, skyscrapers
(6) Dwellings or buildings stylized
(7) Houses, skyscrapers
Goods and Services Information
(1) - Interacting with all levels of government on behalf of the business community on a variety of issues, including taxation, business regulations, land supply, economic development and necessary public services.
(2) - Faciliting networking, marketing and educational opportunities for the business community.
(3) - Addressing important community issues affecting individuals and business.