||Wednesday, February 12, 2003
(2) Circles or ellipses containing representations of animals, parts of animals' bodies or plants
(3) Circles or ellipses containing other figurative elements
(4) One circle or ellipse
(5) Trees or bushes of triangular shape, conical shape (pointed at top), or candle-flame shape (firs, cypresses, etc.)
(6) Trees or bushes in stylized form
(7) More than three trees or three bushes, thickets, copses -- Note: When the group of trees represented becomes a forest, it will be placed in 6.19.1.
(8) Mountains, mountain landscapes
(9) Mountains or volcanoes stylized
(10) Landscapes with running water
(11) Rivers, streams, rapids, torrents, with or without landscape
Goods and Services Information
(1) - Clothing, namely, hats, caps, shirts, t-shirts, pullovers, sweatshirts, wind breakers, vests and socks.