||Wednesday, June 25, 2003
(1) Vortices, rotary movements, tornadoes -- Note: Not including astronomic orbits (1.13.1), atomic orbits (1.13.1), concentric circles (26.1.4 or 26.1.5) and spirals (26.1.5).
(2) Men stylized
(3) Other men
(4) Acrobats, athletes, dancers, jugglers, nude men, men practising sports (except 2.1.2, 2.1.12, 2.1.14, 2.1.20 and 2.1.21)
(5) Footballs and other balls, shuttlecocks
Goods and Services Information
(1) - Clothing, namely, hats, t-shirts, golf shirts, sweatshirts, and shirts; golf balls, golf head covers, golf shammies, golf towels, clocks, hockey tape, sports bags, briefcases and luggage.
(2) - Entertainment services namely the production, broadcast, recording, transmission and distribution of television programs and the operation of a television network.
(3) - Backpacks, sports equipment, namely, golf bags, golf shoe bags, water bottles, baseballs, baseball bats, hockey sticks, basketballs, footballs.
(4) - Multimedia services, namely the provision of sports, news and information offered by way of multimedia applications namely CD ROMS, databases, the Internet, computers, television and radio.
(5) - Soccer balls, binoculars, seat cushions, wristbands, coolers, vacuum insulated drink containers, flashlights, lunch kits and lunch boxes, towels, umbrellas, chairs, coasters, calendars; posters; notepaper; mugs, glasses and lapel pins.
(6) - Internet services, namely the provision of sports, news and information to the public offered through the medium of the Internet namely on a website, through on-line publications, and in newsletters delivered on a computer network by e-mail.
(7) - Mittens, jogging suits, barbeque covers, audio/visual recordings, namely, video tapes, cassettes and films of television programs, printed publications, namely, magazines; scarves, gloves.
(8) - Entertainment services, namely, the development, production, broadcast, recording, transmission, and distribution of radio programs.