(1) - Clothing, namely, t-shirts, sports shirts, sweatshirts, caps.
(2) - Cable television broadcasting; television and entertainment services, namely, television production of a broad spectrum of television programs including those which feature or are on the topics of music, entertainment, animation, current events, social issues, sports events, talent contests, concerts, comedy shows, situation comedies, games, awards, dances, news, style and fashion; providing entertainment services in the form of production, distribution, offering, and presentation of live concerts, talent contests, music and television award events, sporting events and game shows before live audiences which are broadcast live or taped for later broadcast; exhibits with displays of entertainment memorabilia and products relating to style and fashion; television broadcasting; education and entertainment services, namely, production and presentation of television news shows, sports events, fashion shows, game shows, animated shows, music shows, award shows and comedy shows before live audiences which are all broadcast live or taped for later broadcast; production of radio and television programs.
(3) - Printed matter, namely, binders, note books, diaries, personal organizers.
(4) - Dissemination of information on news, entertainment, sports, fashion, music and comedy by providing consumers with multiple-user access to a global computer information network; providing access to a website featuring music, streaming videos and webeos.
(5) - Pre-recorded video tapes and DVD disks featuring the topic of music, entertainment, animation, current events, social issues, sports events, talent contests, concerts, comedy shows, situation comedies, games, awards, dances, news, style and fashion and motion picture features.
(6) - Online retail store services featuring electronic goods, printed matter, games, and playthings, apparel, bags, watches, keychains, and other souvenirs and novelty items.
(7) - Pre-recorded audio tapes and CD-ROM disks featuring music, live concerts; computer game software.
(8) - Jewellery; CD accessory carrying cases; messenger bags; wallets.
(9) - Towels.
(10) - Drinking utensils, namely, coffee mugs.
(11) - Watches.
(12) - Tote bags.
(13) - Pre-recorded video cassettes, audio cassettes and tapes.
(14) - Clothing, namely t-shirts, sport shirts, sweat shirts, hats, and shorts.
(15) - Printed matter, namely books, posters, bumper stickers, calendars, decorative stickers or decals, and paper napkins.