(2) Several circles or ellipses, juxtaposed, tangential or intersecting
(3) Quadrilaterals containing one or more circles, ellipses or polygons
(5) Quadrilaterals containing other inscriptions
(6) Other irregular parallelograms, trapezia and quadrilaterals, quadrilaterals containing one or more rounded corners
(7) One quadrilateral
(8) Letters presenting a special form of writing
(9) Letters linked to a figurative element -- Note: Letters representing a human being or a part of the human body, an animal or a part of an animal's body, a plant, a heavenly body, a natural phenomenon or an object are classified in division 27.3.
Goods and Services Information