(1) - Toys and games, namely educational toys, mechanical toys, plastic toys, plush toys, stuffed animals, dolls, rag dolls, doll accessories, puppets, squeeze toys, building and construction toys, jigsaw puzzles, geometric puzzles, dice games, card games, playing cards, parlour games, board games, action games, chess and checker sets, puzzles, balls, masks, balloons, riding toys, toy vehicles, toy weapons, paint sets, cut-out books, pop-up books, children's books, toy model kits, inflatable toys, beach toys, toy chests, wind-up toys, toy chinaware, battery-operated toys, toy cameras, toy rockets, toy figurines, modelling compound, hobby kits, model kits, kites, toy trains, toy blocks, talking dolls and toys, jack-in-the boxes, skipping ropes, sand pails, shovels and other sand box accessories, pogo sticks, tops, shuffle boards, flying discs, rub-on picture kits, marionettes, whistles, cribbage boards, paint-by-number sets, pinball games, horseshoes, road racing and train sets, punching bag toys, rattles, bath toys, toy watches, toy telephones, dart games, toy musical instruments, chalkboards, helmets and hats and masks, toy-boxes, flash cards and electronic toys.
(2) - Promoting and organizing sports competitions and events.
(3) - Clothing and accessories, men's, women's, children's and babies' clothing, namely dress shirts, sweaters, jackets, shorts, jeans, jean jackets, jean shorts, coats, parkas, ponchos, turtlenecks, uniforms, shirts, sweaters, t- shirts, knit shirts, woven shirts, jogging suits, blouses, polo shirts, golf shirts, blouses, scarves, neckties, cravats, ascots, belts, sun visors, suspenders, sport shirts, gloves, handkerchiefs, straw hats, aprons, bibs, jackets, sweatshirts, tank tops, swimsuits, coats, parkas, warm-up suits, sweat suits, swimwear, sports gloves, halters, aprons, jodhpur, bibs, diapers, plastic pants.
(4) - Retail sales of clothing, souvenirs, jewellery , toys, snack foods and carbonated and non-carbonated soft drinks.
(5) - Head wear, namely hats, caps, toques, bonnets, berets, caps.
(6) - Restaurant and take out food services.
(7) - Footwear, namely socks, sockets, shoes, boots, running shoes, slippers, sports shoes, disposable shoes.
(8) - Sporting goods and recreational equipment, namely golf clubs and balls, golf markers and tees, golf carts, golf gloves, squash balls and racquets, badminton birds and racquets, racquetball balls and racquets, tennis balls and racquets, hockey sticks and pucks, baseballs and bats, baseball hats and gloves, footballs, bicycle accessories, namely reflectors, decals and noise makers, bicycle helmets, football, hockey and baseball sweaters, beach balls, beach umbrellas, soccer balls, rugger balls, volley balls, basketballs, headbands, wristbands, and athletic visors.
(9) - Quick-service convenience foods; namely cakes, cookies, tarts, pies, pastries, sweetbreads, muffins, doughnuts, rolls, bread, soups, nuts, pickles, relishes, biscuits, crackers, milk, chocolate milk, yogurt, ice cream and ice cream bars, sugar, cocoa, potato chips, frozen bars, hot dogs, hamburgers, mustard, edible processed meats, apple juice, orange juice, fruit juices, vegetable juices, flavoured water ice, fruit drinks, carbonated and non-carbonated soft drinks, chewing gum, chocolate, chocolate bars, hard and soft candies, suckers.
(10) - Luggage and accessories, namely travelling cases, handbags, wallets, billfolds, tote bags, athletic bags, duffle bags, shoulder bags, change purses, card holders, garment bags, purses.
(11) - Souvenir items, namely key chains, glasses cases, flight bags, purse mirrors and compacts, handbags, school bags, change holders, beach bags, overnight cases, comb cases, plastic and vinyl cases, equipment bags, watch straps, umbrellas; pennants, flags, banners, balloons, buttons, statuettes, key chains, key fobs, key tags, match books, lighters, bumper stickers, engravings, souvenir albums, sculptures, prefabricated toy models of vehicles, licence holders, badges, car emblems, piggy banks, bottles and flasks, plaques, carvings, inflatables, transfers, labels, ribbons, awards, figurines, teaspoons, prints, rests, dolls, belts, mascots, trophies, baskets, nail clippers, patches, crests, trinkets, seat cushions, animal blankets, artificial flowers and plants, bells, mugs, coasters, phonograph records, records and read-Iong books, cassettes and books, albums and cassettes, and picture discs, video and sound tapes, frisbees and holograms.
(12) - Jewellery, namely bracelets, brooches, brushes, chains, charms, clocks, cuff links, earrings, lapel pins, lockets, medals, medallions, money clips, music boxes, necklaces, pendants, pins, rings, tie bards, tie clasps and pins, watches and straps, wrist bands, watch chains.
(13) - Kitchen ware, namely carving boards, pot holders, jar openers, fly swatters, oven mitts, paper weights, ice buckets, lunch boxes and pails, place mats, clocks, candles, candle holders, coasters, cheese boards, table cloths, dish towels, spice mills, tray tables.
(14) - Car and truck accessories, namely car and truck decals, deodorants, ornaments, cushions, mirrors, and compasses.