||Wednesday, February 23, 2005
(1) Aeroplanes, helicopters -- Notes: (a) Including parts of aeroplanes (tails, wings, cockpits, etc.). -- (b) Not including propellers for aircraft (15.1.13).
(2) Stylized aeroplanes
(3) Letters presenting a special form of writing
(4) Letters linked to a figurative element -- Note: Letters representing a human being or a part of the human body, an animal or a part of an animal's body, a plant, a heavenly body, a natural phenomenon or an object are classified in division 27.3.
Goods and Services Information
(1) - Cabin, cockpit and air conduction systems made of plastics, leather and textile materials for aircraft and other traffic means, namely for rail vehicles, mainly consisting of side coverings, foot space linings, door trims and door frame covers, hatrack boxes, interior trims, end caps, hatrack lids as single parts of hatrack boxes, handle strips, ceiling trims for entrance and cabin, light track; Electrical parts for airplane cabins, cockpits and trackbound means of transport, namely electrical cables, exit signs, video and audio systems, namely video monitors, headsets, data transfer units, chips, remote controls and cables.
(2) - Design, development and construction of new objects for cabin and air conduction systems for aircraft and trackbound means of transport; development of new production processes for the production of cabin and air conduction systems for aircraft and trackbound means of transport and of individual objects of these systems; consultancy and advisory services in the field of renewing and re-designing of cabin and air conduction systems for aircraft and trackbound means of transport and of individual objects of these systems; repair, servicing and maintenance of cabin and air conduction systems for aircraft and trackbound means of transport and of individual components of these systems; Supply of spare parts for parts of cabins and air conduction systems for aircraft and trackbound means of
(3) - Literature and magazine pockets, video and monitor covers, storage cases, wardrobes, overhead storage units and side storage units, freight room linings;
(4) - Coverings for emergency fire extinguishers in airplanes and other trackbound means of transport, coverings for life jackets and evacuation slides in airplanes, floor moulds, namely for floor insulation, coverings for seats for the cabin crew and steward panels, covers for passenger service unit, cable covers, cockpit dividing walls and footstools.
(5) - Aircraft kitchen refrigerating systems.
(6) - Air-conditioning systems, apparatus for lighting, heating, refrigerating, drying and ventilating as weIl as for sanitary purposes, fresh water conduits and waste water disposaI pipes; the aforementioned goods also as single parts.