||The right to the exclusive use of the word GLASS is disclaimed apart from the trade-mark.
||Wednesday, May 14, 2003
(1) Luminous sources, rays, shafts of light
(2) Electric light bulbs or tubes
(3) Lamps, fairy lights, lanterns, wireless valves
(4) Triangles with dark surfaces or parts of surfaces
(5) Several triangles, juxtaposed, joined or intersecting
(6) Letters presenting a special form of writing
(7) Letters linked to a figurative element -- Note: Letters representing a human being or a part of the human body, an animal or a part of an animal's body, a plant, a heavenly body, a natural phenomenon or an object are classified in division 27.3.
Goods and Services Information