(1) Several crescents or half-moons
(2) Letters presenting a special form of writing
(3) Letters overlapping
(4) Letters surmounted by a sign of disproportionate size -- Note: Includes, for instance, a letter i surmounted by a disproportionate dot, by a star or a flower.
Goods and Services Information
(1) - Computer software for providing electronic certification of identity; communications software to allow customers to access stored value accounts and bank account information and access mobile communication networks to conduct business and conclude financial transactions.
(2) - Computerized, wireless and mobile on-line ordering services in the field of retail and wholesale consumer products and retail services; business information regarding location and pricing of services, directory information, telephone directory information, shopper's guide information, trade information; Advertising and promoting the goods and services of others by preparing and placing audio and digital display advertisements on handheld telephones and devices, and by providing print, television, radio and direct mail advertising for others; and dissemination of advertising for others via an on-line electronic communications network.
(3) - Computer software which enables secure wireless point-of-sale transactions through mobile devices, by linking together banks, payment providers, merchants, and their customers.
(4) - Financial consultation services; electronic payment, namely the processing and transmission of goods and services payment data.
(5) - Communications services, namely radio communication, telephone communication services, mobile radio communications, paging services; wireless digital messaging services, cellular telephone services, providing telecommunication and data transmission to terminal devices and point of sale systems; and telecommunicating services, namely, providing long distance communication service.
(6) - Computer services, namely, an on-line based information portal and search engine providing indexes of information, directories, searchable databases, sites and other resources available on computer and communication networks for others; wireless services, namely, wireless digital messaging services, wireless facsimile mail services; providing indexes of information, sites, and other resources available on computer networks and communication networks; product development consultation; computer software design for others; computer services, namely providing databases and information related to the purchasing history and related data; computer services, namely, providing electronic authentication services of sender identity via a global communications network and electronic device; computer services in the nature of information storage and retrieval in the field of voice and data communication; computer services, namely, providing search and report engines for obtaining data on a computer, wireless and mobile network.