||The right to the exclusive use of the word SUPERIOR is disclaimed apart from the trade-mark.
||Wednesday, April 04, 2007
(1) Labels, collarettes (bottle-neck labels) -- Note: Not including tie-on labels (20.5.15).
(2) Quadrilaterals containing representations of animals or parts of animals' bodies or plants
(3) Quadrilaterals containing other figurative elements
(5) Quadrilaterals containing other inscriptions
(6) Other irregular parallelograms, trapezia and quadrilaterals, quadrilaterals containing one or more rounded corners
(7) Two quadrilaterals, one inside the other
(8) Palm trees, banana trees
(9) Trees or bushes of some other shape
(10) More than three trees or three bushes, thickets, copses -- Note: When the group of trees represented becomes a forest, it will be placed in 6.19.1.
(11) Kiosks, shelters, fair booths, market stalls
(12) Huts, cabins
Goods and Services Information