||The right to the exclusive use of the word POP'S in respect of the wares designated as "lollipops" is disclaimed apart from the trade-mark.
||Wednesday, December 11, 2002
(1) Vortices, rotary movements, tornadoes -- Note: Not including astronomic orbits (1.13.1), atomic orbits (1.13.1), concentric circles (26.1.4 or 26.1.5) and spirals (26.1.5).
(2) Spectacles, spectacle frames
(3) Other men
(5) Other children
(6) Hands, cupped hands, fingers, fingernails, imprints of hands or of fingers, arms
(7) Banderoles, cartouches
(8) Circles or ellipses containing one or more other geometrical figures -- Note: Including circles or ellipses containing bent or straight lines (except 26.1.10).
(9) Circles or ellipses containing representations of human beings or parts of the human body
(11) Circles or ellipses with dark surfaces or parts of surfaces
(12) One circle or ellipse
(13) More than two circles or ellipses, inside one another, spirals
(14) One line or one band
(15) Curved lines or bands (except a 26.11.13)
(16) Letters presenting a special form of writing
(17) Letters linked to a figurative element -- Note: Letters representing a human being or a part of the human body, an animal or a part of an animal's body, a plant, a heavenly body, a natural phenomenon or an object are classified in division 27.3.
(19) Caps and berets
Goods and Services Information