(1) - Cellular telephones, PDA (Personal Digital Assistants), computers, modems, vehicle navigation systems, namely computer software offering a means to locate a vehicle through electronic tracking devices; computer software for searching, compiling, and indexing of information, indexes of web sites and indexes of other information, computer software downloadable from a global computer network for playing video games using PDA (personal digital assistants); digital music (downloadable) provided from a global computer network.
(2) - Providing information relating to advertisements, to the sale of goods, to shops classified by the type of business, and to sales volume tracking; providing business information, namely, marketing or demographic data; advertising agency services for others; the bringing together, for the benefit of others via a global computer network a variety of goods and services by means of a virtual shopping mall store, to enable customers to view and purchase those goods and services; computerized ordering services for others, via telephone and computer terminals, for a wide variety of goods; arranging and conducting advertising exhibitions with respect to communications and information technology; rental of exhibition sites for advertising purposes; telephone answering services; secretarial agency services for receiving telephone calls; market research vial a computer data base; business management and consultation; planning of sales promotions for others; business management; business administration; business management consultancy, business organization consultancy, business management assistance, business appraisals; business research; enterprise resource planning; efficiency experts namely the provision of personnel to help businesses in the management of business affairs or commercial functions; advisory services for business management; relocation services for businesses; conducting, analyzing and reporting consumer purchasing behaviour; business administration services for the processing of sales made on a global computer network; providing auction services via a global computer network; electronic publication (downloadable) provided on-line from databases or a global computer network
(3) - Picture postcards, sheet music, song books, catalogues, calendars, magazines, timetable, books, newspapers, maps, diaries, pamphlets, photographs, playing cards, greeting cards, envelopes, printed publications for advertising, namely, brochures, pamphlets, magazines, newsletters, periodicals, almanacs, atlases, blue prints, booklets, cardboard articles namely sheets and boxes, chaplets, comic books, control tokens, graphic prints, handbooks (manuals), periodicals, plans, postcards, posters, printed publications namely books, booklets, magazines, almanacs, atlases, blue prints, comic books, printed timetables, prospectuses, teaching materials, namely printed activity guides, tear-off calendars.
(4) - Credit card services; providing information relating to stock, finance and foreign exchange market conditions, real estate, and insurance; real estate management services; banking services conducted via global computer network linked by common protocols; electronic money transfer; providing electronic commerce services which allow users to perform secure online financial transactions via a global computer network; collecting liabilities (for others) for providing information over computers; worldwide billing services; electronic funds transfers; leasing systems (consisting of computer software and hardware for conducting banking services through properly authorized banks; information services relating to finance and insurance, provided on-line from a computer database or a global computer network; on-line computer services for home banking with properly authorized banks;
(5) - Board games, card games video games; decorations for Christmas trees, plush toys, wind-up toys, inflatable bath toys, children's multiple activity toys, toy action figures, toy vehicles; backgammon games; dolls; dominos; billiard markers, mobiles (toys); parlour games; play balloons; video game machines accessed from a global computer network or a telecommunications network, robots for entertaining use (namely those capable of communicating via a global computer network).
(6) - Installation of telecommunication networks, installation of communication equipment, maintenance and repair of telecommunication networks, maintenance and repair of communication equipment; installation and repair of telecommunication apparatus; installation and repair of computer hardware; repair and maintenance of telecommunication apparatus and instruments; repair and maintenance of computers; installation repair and maintenance of submarine cables, aerial power transmission wire, installation, repair and maintenance of fire and security equipment for buildings, telecommunication for control in building, rental and leasing of space for telecommunication facilities, rental and leasing of data communication facilities, computer systems; building construction; construction of communication plants; installation and repair of telephone sets and telephone wire; construction of subway, tunnels, laying of pipelines, laying of underground fibre optic cables; rental and leasing of construction equipment, civil engineering machinery, earth moving equipment and excavators; providing information relating to construction; consultation and supervision in the field of construction and civil engineering works; maintenance of electrical facilities installed in buildings, and of building facilities; disinfecting telephone sets.
(7) - Communication by cellular telephones, radio and telephone paging services; providing telecommunications connections to a global computer network by computers; providing telecommunications connection to a global computer network by cellular telephones; electronic mail; value-added services in the field of Internet and network security software, namely, installation and customization of Internet and network firewall software for other; communication by computer terminals; rental of telephones, facsimiles and other telecommunication equipment, advertising services for the placement of advertisements on web sites accessible by mobile telephones with browsing functions; electronic transmission of digital music by a global computer network.
(8) - Transporting goods and passengers by air, boat, rail and bus; packaging and storage of goods; travel arrangement; arranging travel and information thereof, all provided from a computer database or a global computer network; positioning services by computers and/or cellular telephones of mobile objects such as vehicles, bicycles, individuals, birds and other animals or monitoring and locating purposes.
(9) - Treatment of materials used in industry and science by irradiation, implantation, encapsulation, coating, plating, surface finishing, synthesis, thermal, and/or mechanical stressing, electrochemical and/or heat treatment, solidification, drying, decontamination, and/or purification; providing information services relating to the treatment of materials used in industry and science, provided on- line from a computer database or a global computer network .
(10) - Production of television programs by using computer graphics; development and dissemination of educational materials for children using computers; providing information relating to education and entertainment, movies, sports, scenic spots, places of historic interest, and recreation, provided on-line from a computer database or a global computer network; theatrical booking agencies; training in the use and operation of computers, cameras, audio-video equipment, communication apparatus and audio-video equipment; publication of books, magazines; providing a computer game played by using computer terminal telecommunication; rental and leasing of television game toys; rental of amusement facilities equipped with game machines; electronic libraries providing electronically recorded newspapers, magazines in the field of telecommunications, data processing, computers and computer software, photographs, pictures, animated cartoons, computer programs; education, provided by telephone, in the field of sales technique; organization, by telephone, of seminars relating to sales technique; educational services, namely, conducting seminars in the field of information processing; education in the field of telecommunication technique; arranging and conducting educational seminars, symposia and conference with respect to communications and information technology; arrangement, sponsorship, conduct and provision of space, facilities, and personnel for entertainment and cultural events; rental of recorded magnetic tapes, game cartridges, magnetic disks and optical recording media in which game programs are recorded, videotapes, sound recordings, radios and televisions; lending libraries; providing museum facilities; rental of exhibition halls and stadium facilities; providing information relating to entertainment and education via a global computer network; electronic games services provided by means of a global computer network; digital publishing and transmission services in the form of computerized multimedia programs; publication of electronic books and journals on-line; operating chat rooms; providing digital music (not downloadable) from a global computer network.
(11) - Computer data processing; computer rental; rental of computer software; updating of computer software; leasing or providing access time to a computer database, web sites, home pages and bulletin boards of others; computer consultancy services; computer programming; design of networks and telecommunication installations; providing computer software downloaded from a global computer network; verifying, authenticating and certifying of electronic information for electronic commerce; computer services, namely, leasing access time to computer databases, providing a web site, home pages and bulletin board all featuring research and reference materials in the field of movies, entertainment, plays, theatre, images, news and games; installation and maintenance of computer software.