||Wednesday, February 28, 2007
Goods and Services Information
(1) - Business management services for the development of projects in concept form and for management of related information; business services relating to the commissioning of projects; business management of groups of companies allied in order to complete a project; procurement, cost estimation; business administration, business management for compliance of projects with regulations; business administration services for strategic planning; business administration services for 'screening out' undesirable factors; business management of facilities; project duration (life cycle) cost analysis; management for others of persons making sales (vendors); value engineering in the nature of business efficiency techniques relating to products and to projects; cost management; estimation for construction work; strategic business planning; cost analysis; risk analysis, being the analysis of risk for others before risk management can be performed; business advice relating to the funding of projects, business advice relating to financial planning and to risk management; commercial management assistance; business management of contractors involved in building, construction and engineering projects, personnel management (labour relations); business advice and analysis services; management consulting and consultancy services; business appraisals including whole life cycle cost analysis; supply chain management; brief preparation; project cost estimates; investment analysis; business advisory services for the optimisation of non-financial assets and for the planning of resources; technology assessment, asset optimization and resources planning, all being business services for management of resources in projects; evaluation of business practices for functional benchmarking purposes; building and construction services; procurement of engineering personnel; value engineering and value management in the nature of business efficiency techniques relating to products and projects; business services relating to the provision of utilities such as gas, water or electricity; business services for starting up a project for others; handover services being business services for transferring an initiated project to its owner; support services being business advisory services given to owners of initiated projects by way of support; vendor management services being management (such as product selling and ordering) of companies selling products to third parties; document control; data management; data processing services.
(2) - Financial feasibility studies; asset management services; project financing and finance package services; investment analysis; consultancy services relating to finance; holiday insurance; financial cost analysis (lifestyle cost analysis) services.
(3) - Building construction site development services, building, construction and engineering project (programme) management, including project planning and scheduling (timing) of building, construction and engineering operations required to complete a building, construction or engineering project; estimating of building, construction and engineering work; estimating, being the procurement of estimates from third parties for others; cost controls in the nature of estimating of building, construction and engineering work; construction projects management to maximise value; engineering construction services; fire engineering; consultancy services relating to construction; engineering feasibility and prefeasibility studies, all being advisory services relating to building, construction and engineering projects; management of contractors involved in building, construction and engineering projects; construction supervision and management including fit out, site logistics, constructability and commissioning reviews relating to the construction and suitability of use of construction and engineering projects; building, construction and engineering supervision services; construction and/or maintenance of installations for utilities such as gas, water or electricity; maintenance, including maintenance planning, reliability centred maintenance, maintenance optimization and maintenance management of installations for utilities such as gas, water or electricity; facility shut-downs being the decommissioning of buildings, structures and installations; site location being choosing for others of a site for a project; support services being construction advice given to owners of initiated building, construction and engineering projects; installation and maintenance of traffic lights and coning off of motorways for the purpose of traffic management being ancillary to building construction projects.
(4) - Thermal processing of materials.
(5) - The preparation and conduct of training programs for training operators of equipment used in manufacturing and resource industries.
(6) - Commissioning reviews being reviews undertaken for others to determine whether, for example, a structure can be constructed or whether a structure, once constructed, can be commissioned into use; traffic management; design of engineering projects to maximise value; engineering studies, environmental planning; conceptual design services; licensor co-ordination; licensor appraisal and selection; validation services being assessment services to ensure that a conceptual idea works and the provision of data to validate a concept, all relating to building, construction and engineering projects; design services relating to planning, architecture, civil engineering, fire engineering, hydrotechnical engineering and water resources; engineering services for the analysis of thermal effects; structural design, mechanical systems design, electrical systems design, management of engineering services, landscape design; interior design, building condition surveys; environmental inspection; process design, control systems design, safety advice in relation to engineering or production projects or processes, hazard operability studies, software engineering; equipment layout design or planning; technological assistance services for procuring environmental permits; design of IT systems, geotechnical engineering, materials handling systems design, environmental engineering, piping systems design and layout, heating, ventilating and air conditioning systems design, packaging systems design and instrument and control engineering; design of engineering design specifications; planning services relating to all the aforementioned services; design co-ordination, consultancy services relating to services set out above; development studies, optimizing of plant operation and dynamic simulation, being studies in which a process is simulated and various parameters altered to optimize the process; modelling, including process modelling, being modelling on a computer, of processes and the evaluation of such processes; process simulation and optimization being the creation for others of simulations of processes and the subsequent optimization of those processes; process trouble - shooting, being hazard identification through process modelling, by computer, of processes and the evaluation of such processes or by the setting up of a model of a process or examining a process and determining where problems arise in the process; process simulation and optimization being the creation for others of simulations of processes and the subsequent optimization of those processes, also including finite element analysis and computational fluid dynamics by means of technical calculations; technological services for the automation of systems; consultation services relating to process engineering; environmental and socio-economic studies; energy studies; energy auditing; environmental assessments; seismic analysis services, advanced engineering planning; advanced building planning; engineering services for the analysis of thermal effects; logistics planning being technical organisation of procurement and distribution of materials; production design, site safety and safety management, environmental monitoring and management; environmental due diligence being the preparation of reports on environmental factors; hazard and operability studies; installation qualification being technical assessment services; functional benchmarking (technical testing); equipment inspection and assessment; site location services being surveying services; surveying services; information management being management and control of information concerning the relative position of objects and spacial information management services, all being in the nature of surveying services; radio spectrum management being monitoring of building, construction and engineering projects and transmission of data by means of radio systems; geographic information provided by monitoring or information - collecting systems; c