(1) At-symbol (@)
(2) Circles or ellipses containing one or more letters
(4) One circle or ellipse
(5) Letters or numerals forming geometrical figures, written or typographical matter in perspective
(6) Letters or numerals forming an ellipse (surface or periphery)
(7) Letters presenting a special form of writing
(8) Letters linked to a figurative element -- Note: Letters representing a human being or a part of the human body, an animal or a part of an animal's body, a plant, a heavenly body, a natural phenomenon or an object are classified in division 27.3.
Goods and Services Information
(1) - Satellite navigational systems, namely a global positioning system.
(2) - Business management consultation; preparing business reports; emergency roadside services; vehicle repair services; vehicle towing; automobile clubs; monitoring telephone calls from subscribers and notifying emergency facilities; providing automobile drivers with information and access to data bases regarding repair, locksmiths and towing services via telephone; monitoring security alarms; testing, analysis and evaluation of used vehicles; electronic vehicles location services, namely, tracing of vehicle location by means of satellite and cellular telephone and notification of proper law enforcement personnel.