||The right to the exclusive use of the words "SAFE" and "BOATER" is disclaimed apart from the trade-mark.
||Wednesday, April 16, 2003
(1) Waves -- Note: Not including waves represented by wavy lines (26.11.1 to 26.11.3).
(2) Rowing boats, canoes, gondolas, dinghies, kayaks
(3) Motor boats and ships
(5) Circles or ellipses containing representations of heavenly bodies or natural phenomena
(6) Circles or ellipses containing representations of animals, parts of animals' bodies or plants
(7) Circles or ellipses containing other figurative elements
(8) Circles or ellipses with inscriptions projecting beyond the circumference
(9) Letters or numerals forming geometrical figures, written or typographical matter in perspective
(10) Letters or numerals forming a figure in the shape of an arc of a circle
(11) Letters or numerals representing a human being or a part of the human body, an animal or a part of an animal's body, a plant, a heavenly body, a natural phenomenon or an object
(12) Letters or numerals representing a heavenly body or a natural phenomenon
(13) Letters or numerals representing an object
(14) Letters presenting a special form of writing
(15) Letters crossed or barred by letters, numerals or a figurative element
(16) One leaf
(17) Vine leaves (except 5.3.19), plane leaves, maple leaves
(18) 11-pointed Canadian maple leaf (leaves)
Goods and Services Information
(1) - Boat and personal watercraft safety information materials, namely brochures, posters, banners, certification tests and study guides; wearing apparel namely shirts, jackets and baseball hats.
(2) - Provision of boat operator certification courses; provision of public awareness campaigns in respect of boat operator certification and boating safety.
(3) - Instructors' kits in respect of the provision of marine safety courses, consisting of an instruction manual and training aids for students namely flash cards, navigation markers, a wall chart summarizing navigation rules and concepts, a crossword puzzle reinforcing terminology and a word game used as a review session; navigation aids in the form of cards explaining navigational rules and concepts.
(4) - Maintenance and operation of a website providing information, news and advice in respect of personal watercraft and boat safety and providing information about boat operator certification education and testing.