||The right to the exclusive use of the words NORTHER ONTARIO; CMA; and COUNTRY MUSIC ASSOCIATION is disclaimed apart from the trade-mark.
||Wednesday, July 23, 2003
(1) Musical symbols
(2) Notes alone
(3) Two lines or bands
(4) Horizontal lines or bands
(5) Letters presenting a special form of writing
(6) Letters underlined, overlined, framed or barred by one or more strokes
(7) Letters crossed or barred by letters, numerals or a figurative element
(8) Heads of birds, parts of birds, feathers, footprints, skeletons of birds
(9) Other leaves
(10) More than four leaves, scattered leaves, bunches of leaves -- Note: Not including surfaces or backgrounds covered with a repeated figurative element composed of leaves (25.7.25).
(11) Oak leaves
(12) Vine leaves (except 5.3.19), plane leaves, maple leaves
Goods and Services Information
(1) - Clothing namely, t-shirts, hats, sweatshirts, jackets and ties.
(2) - Music entertainment presented through personal appearances and concerts.
(3) - All services connected or associated with or incidental to or involving the establishment and promotion of a musuem or exhibit, either fixed or mobile, wherein will be shown and displayed articles of personal effect or otherwise, pictures, memorabilia or other items related to or associated with country music in general or to any one or greater number of persons engaged in or who, whether now living or dead have been engaged in the performance, production or promotion for others of country music in Northern Ontario.