||The right to the exclusive use of the word MARRIAGES is disclaimed apart from the trade-mark.
||Wednesday, March 19, 2003
(1) Rings and wedding rings
(2) Hearts -- Note: Including also hearts represented as a symbol or on playing cards.
(3) Crosses accompanied by an inscription
(4) Latin cross, tau cross
(5) Crosses within any other figurative element
(6) Letters or numerals forming geometrical figures, written or typographical matter in perspective
(7) Letters or numerals forming a figure in the shape of an arc of a circle
(8) Ribbons, bows
Goods and Services Information
(1) - Brochures, informational sheets and informational flyers dealing with marriage counseling and relationships.
(2) - Marriage counseling for married couples and for couples intending to be married.
(3) - Decals for application to automobiles, business cards, name tags, letterhead and song books.
(4) - Coasters for protecting furniture, cups made from porcelain, and T-shirts.