||The right to the exclusive use of the words "WWW."; and of "PAINTING"; and of ".COM" is disclaimed apart from the trade-mark.
||Wednesday, July 30, 2003
(1) Spectacles, spectacle frames
(2) Tins and cans, pails, watering cans -- Note: Not including hermetically sealed tins (19.3.1 or 19.3.3).
(3) Men stylized
(4) Other men
(5) Eyes -- Note: Including eyes with or without eyebrows and eyes with tears.
(6) Writing, drawing or painting materials, including artists' palette knives (except 20.1.15 and 20.1.17)
(7) Paint brushes
(8) Letters or numerals representing a human being or a part of the human body, an animal or a part of an animal's body, a plant, a heavenly body, a natural phenomenon or an object
(9) Letters or numerals representing an object
(10) Letters or numerals representing a human being or a part of the human body
(11) Other unidentifiable personifications, other fantastic beings of human appearance -- Notes: (a) Including snowmen, scarecrows and ghosts. -- (b) Not including dwarfs (2.1.7), allegorical or mythological personages (2.1.22 or 2.3.22), winged or horned creatures classified in division 4.1.
Goods and Services Information