||Wednesday, March 05, 2003
(1) Armillary spheres, planetaria, astronomic orbits, atomic models, molecular models
(2) Atomic models, molecular models, representations of human, animal or vegetal cells
(4) Bubbles, frothy masses -- Note: Including speech bubbles.
(5) Surfaces or backgrounds covered with repeated geometrical figures or designs
(6) Surfaces or backgrounds covered with dots
(7) Lines or bands forming an angle -- Note: Including chevrons and arrowheads formed by lines or bands.
(8) Letters presenting a special form of writing
(9) Letters written in double outline
(10) Letters presenting some other special form of writing
Goods and Services Information