(1) - Audio discs (pre-recorded), audio discs (blank), video discs (pre-recorded), video discs (blank), computer and laser discs, namely CD-ROMs pre-recorded with games, information, trivia, multi-media, music or statistics related to professional basketball and used for entertainment purposes for basketball fans; CD-ROMs pre-recorded with computer software that contains games, information, trivia, multi-media or statistics related to professional basketball and used for entertainment purposes for basketball fans; compact discs, pre-recorded with music related to professional basketball and used for entertainment purposes for basketball fans; computer programs and computer software, namely computer games, multimedia and reference software packages and computer screen saving programs in the field of basketball; pre-recorded audio and video cassettes, pre-recorded audio and video tapes, pre-recorded computer discs, all related to basketball; computer accessories, namely mouse pads, mice, disc cases, computer carrying cases, keyboard wrist pads, computer monitor cardboard frames, all related to basketball; computer programs featuring information, statistics or trivia about basketball; computer operating software in the field of basketball; computer software featuring basketball, namely screen savers; video game software, video game cartridges and video game machines for use with televisions; radios and telephones; binoculars; sunglasses; eyeglass frames; eyewear straps and chains; eyeglass and sunglass cases; magnets; credit cards and pre-paid telephone calling cards magnetically encoded; computer game software; video game programs; interactive video games and trivia game software provided over the internet; computer software for use as screensavers, wallpaper, browser skins, and cursors.
(2) - Entertainment and educational services in the nature of ongoing television and radio programs in the field of basketball and rendering live basketball games and exhibitions; the production and distribution of radio and television broadcasts of basketball games, basketball events and programs in the field of basketball; conducting and arranging basketball clinics and coaches clinics and basketball events; website featuring television highlights, interactive television highlights, video recordings, radio programs, radio highlights, and audio recordings in the field of basketball; website featuring information, statistics, trivia and polling about basketball; website featuring on-line computer games, video games, interactive video games, action skill games, arcade games, adults' and children's party games, board games, trivia games and coloring books in the nature of drawings and pictures; providing information in the field of basketball over the internet.
(3) - Publications and printed matter, namely, basketball trading cards, dance team trading cards, mascot trading cards, entertainment trading cards, stickers, decals, commemorative basketball stamps, collectible cardboard trading discs, memo boards, clipboards, paper coasters, post cards, place mats of paper and plastic, note cards, playing cards, memo pads, ball point pens, pencils, pen and paper holders, standing boards, scrap books, rubber stamps, paper banners and flags, bookmarks, 3-ring binders, stationery folders, wirebound notebooks, portfolio notebooks, unmounted and mounted photographs, posters, calendars, bumper stickers, book covers, wrapping paper, children's activity books, statistical books, guide books and reference books for basketball, magazines in the field of basketball, commemorative game programs, paper pennants, stationery, namely writing paper, stationery-type portfolios, and statistical sheets for basketball topics, newsletters and pamphlets in the field of basketball, bank checks, credit cards and telephone calling cards not magnetically encoded; and catalogs.
(4) - Clothing, namely, hosiery, footwear, namely athletic boots, baby booties, boots, shoes, not including shoes of buckskin, t-shirts, sweatshirts, sweatpants, pants, tank tops, jerseys, shorts, pajamas, sport shirts, rugby shirts, sweaters, belts, ties, nightshirts, hats, warm-up suits, jackets, parkas, coats, cloth bibs, head bands, wrist bands, aprons, boxer shorts, slacks, caps, ear muffs, gloves, mittens, woven and knit shirts.
(5) - Athletic bags, shoe bags for travel, overnight bags, umbrellas, backpacks, baby backpacks, duffel bags, tote bags, luggage, luggage tags, patio umbrellas, valises, attaché cases, billfolds, wallets, briefcases, canes, business card cases, book bags, all purpose sports bags, golf umbrellas, gym bags, purses, coin purses, fanny packs, waist packs, cosmetic cases sold empty, garment bags for travel, hand bags, key cases, knapsacks, suitcases, toiletry cases sold empty, trunks for travelling and rucksacks.
(6) - Toys, games and sporting goods, namely, basketballs, golf balls, playground balls, sports balls, rubber action balls and foam action balls, plush balls, basketball nets, basketball backboards, pumps for inflating basketballs, and needles therefor, golf clubs, golf bags, golf putters, golf ball gift sets with divot repair tools, or tees or ball markers, golf accessories, namely golf bag covers, club head covers, golf gloves, golf ball sleeves, bicycle tags, electronic basketball table top games, basketball table top games, basketball board games, electronic video arcade game machines, basketball kit comprised of a basketball net and whistle, dolls, toy action figures, stuffed toys, jigsaw puzzles and Christmas tree ornaments.