||Wednesday, February 05, 2003
(1) Eating or serving vessels, trays
(2) Plates, saucers
(3) Hearts -- Note: Including also hearts represented as a symbol or on playing cards.
(4) Circles or ellipses with inscriptions projecting beyond the circumference
(6) One circle or ellipse
(7) Quadrilaterals containing representations of human beings or parts of the human body
(9) Quadrilaterals containing other inscriptions
(10) Other irregular parallelograms, trapezia and quadrilaterals, quadrilaterals containing one or more rounded corners
(11) One quadrilateral
(12) Letters presenting a special form of writing
(13) Letters surmounted by a sign of disproportionate size -- Note: Includes, for instance, a letter i surmounted by a disproportionate dot, by a star or a flower.
(15) Cooks' caps
Goods and Services Information