||Wednesday, September 01, 2004
(1) Punctuation marks
(4) Several circles or ellipses, juxtaposed, tangential or intersecting
(5) Curved lines or bands (except a 26.11.13)
(6) Dotted lines or bands
(7) Two lines or bands
(8) Letters presenting a special form of writing
(9) Letters linked to a figurative element -- Note: Letters representing a human being or a part of the human body, an animal or a part of an animal's body, a plant, a heavenly body, a natural phenomenon or an object are classified in division 27.3.
Goods and Services Information
(1) - Database management application for computer software for document management of product data, namely cad drawings and bill of material, workflow management, parts management, new product development processes, and instruction and user manuals.