||The right to the exclusive use of the eleven point maple leaf and the words CANADIAN ATM INDUSTRY ASSOCIATION is disclaimed apart from the trade-mark.
||Wednesday, June 04, 2003
(1) One line or one band
(2) Curved lines or bands (except a 26.11.13)
(3) Letters presenting a special form of writing
(4) Letters underlined, overlined, framed or barred by one or more strokes
(5) Letters embellished or decorated with a drawing
(6) One leaf
(7) Vine leaves (except 5.3.19), plane leaves, maple leaves
(8) Other maple leaf (leaves)
Goods and Services Information
(1) - Automated teller machines.
(2) - Automated teller machine services, advice and consultancy services to companies involved in the automated teller machine industry, providing a political voice to regulatory bodies involved in the automated teller machine industry, providing internet access services to companies involved in the automated teller machine industry.