||Wednesday, August 18, 2004
(2) Circles or ellipses with dark surfaces or parts of surfaces
(3) One circle or ellipse
(4) Straight lines or bands
(5) Two lines or bands
(6) Horizontal lines or bands
(8) Semi-circles, semi-ellipses
(9) Semi-circles or semi-ellipses with dark surface
(10) Circles or ellipses with lines (except 26.7.3)
(11) Red, pink, orange
Goods and Services Information
(1) - Chemicals products meant for industry, namely: acidulated water for recharging storage batteries, distilled water, detergent additives for petrol, chemical additives for fuels, antifreezes, acids and benzene derivatives, liquid rubber, hydraulic circuits fluids, glues for industry; products to reduce consumption of fuels, namely : fuel and oil additives which reduce fuel consumption; products for purification of gas, namely: gas filters containing activated charcoal ; brake compositions, namely hydraulic fluids and oils, fluids compositions, putty for tyre repairing; adhesive materials for industry, namely: sealing tape, asphalt sealant and caulking compound.
(2) - Publicity services for others, namely: dissemination of advertising via on-line electronic communications network; commercial administration services.
(3) - Industrial oils and greases, namely: gear oil, protective oil, quenching oil, oil for absorption of dust, motor oil; lubricants, namely: lubricating oils, greases and hydraulic fluids, combustible and greasing oils and engine oils; fuels, namely: motor spirit, gasoline, lighting gas and combustible gases, gas-oil, crude and refined petroleum.
(4) - Rentals of ships, vehicle, storage containers, garages and carriages; vehicle towing in the event of a breakdown; goods and/or passengers transport by ship, train and freight trucks and oil pipes.
(5) - Products in semi-finished plastic materials, namely plastic films for wrapping and packaging and rigid plastic sheets and foils for insulating and construction (semi-finished goods); crude and semi-elaborated rubber, rubber for recapping tyres; materials which are used for caulking, sealing with oakum and insulating, namely: insulating oil, insulating varnishes, vulcanised fibre.
(6) - Non metallic construction materials, namely: tar and coal tar, asphalt and asphalt pavements; stone, gravel, sand, concrete aggregates and binders for road preservation; non-metallic transportable constructions, namely: non-metallic floating docks for mooring ships, non-metallic poles for electric lines.