||The right to the exclusive use of the words GENETICALLY ADVANCED is disclaimed apart from the trade-mark.
||Wednesday, June 4, 2003
(1) Armillary spheres, planetaria, astronomic orbits, atomic models, molecular models
(2) Atomic models, molecular models, representations of human, animal or vegetal cells
(3) Vortices, rotary movements, tornadoes -- Note: Not including astronomic orbits (1.13.1), atomic orbits (1.13.1), concentric circles (26.1.4 or 26.1.5) and spirals (26.1.5).
(4) One line or one band
(5) Wavy lines or bands, zigzag lines or bands
(6) Quadrilaterals containing representations of heavenly bodies or natural phenomena
(7) Quadrilaterals containing representations of animals or parts of animals' bodies or plants
(8) Quadrilaterals containing one or more letters
(10) Quadrilaterals with dark surfaces or parts of surfaces
(11) More than two quadrilaterals, inside one another
(12) Parts of the bodies of quadrupeds or of quadrumana, skeletons, skulls
(13) Other parts of the bodies of quadrupeds or of quadrumana -- Note: Not including heads, which will be placed in the appropriate sections of divisions 3.1 to 3.5.
Goods and Services Information