||The applicant disclaims the right to the exclusive use of all reading matter apart from the trade-mark. The applicant disclaims the right to the exclusive use of the word PRIME apart from the trade-mark.
||Wednesday, March 26, 2003
(1) Seals or stamps
(2) Seals or stamps with representations of animals or parts of animals' bodies
(3) Seals or stamps with inscriptions
(4) Seals or stamps, elliptical
(5) Surfaces or backgrounds covered with lines or bands
(6) Circles or ellipses containing representations of animals, parts of animals' bodies or plants
(7) Circles or ellipses containing inscriptions arranged along the radius or diameter
(8) Circles or ellipses containing inscriptions arranged in circular or elliptical form
(9) Two circles, two ellipses, one inside the other
(11) White, grey, silver
(13) Ears of cereals (wheat, rye, barley, etc.), ears of maize, ears of sorghum
Goods and Services Information
(1) - Poultry and poultry feed; printed matter namely, newletters, pamphlets, brochures and flyers.
(2) - Promoting the sale of goods through the distribution of printed materials and/or broadcast media, namely by means of print, radio and television broadcasts, posters or via electronic and internet sources; advertising and promotional services with respect to poultry and poultry feed through the conducting of contests and sweepstakes activities, in-store displays, distribution of coupons and promotional items and point of sale materials relating to the food products of the applicant and/or products of others; operation of a business dealing in the manufacture, distribution and sale of food products.