||Wednesday, March 10, 2004
(1) Surfaces or backgrounds covered with other repeated figurative elements -- Note: Not including surfaces covered with scattered leaves (5.3.16) or scattered flowers (5.5.23).
Goods and Services Information
(1) - Entertainment in the nature of organizing and conducting athletic competitions combining two or more sporting activities.
(2) - Games, namely, video game programs, video game software and electronic game programs and video game output machines.
(3) - Entertainment in the nature of athletic competitions, namely organizing and conducting triathlons.
(4) - Vehicles, namely bicycles.
(5) - Outdoor recreational equipment, namely, fishing equipment, (namely rods, reels, leaders, creels, flies, nets, tackle, hooks, waders and lures); boats and boating equipment, (namely anchors, boat covers, boat mounts, floatation devices, boat hooks, engines, pumps, and fuel tanks); camping equipment, (namely tents, tent stakes and pegs, compasses, harnesses, ropes, first aid kits, sleeping bags, blankets, stoves, lanterns, flashlights, lamps, rainwear, (namely coats, pants, hats, boots, tarpaulins, fly sheets) water containers, utensils, utility knives, chairs and tables); kayaks and kayaking equipment, (namely oars, paddles, helmets, rudders, drybags, straps, and saddles).
(6) - Beverages, namely sports drinks.
(7) - Backpacks and sports bags.
(8) - Energy bars, namely, nutritional supplements, herbal supplements, vitamin and mineral supplements, dietary supplements, dietary food supplements and food supplements, all in bar form, and grain-based food bars.
(9) - Men's, women's, and children's swimming, athletic, and bicycle attire, namely, bathing suits, swim trunks, T-shirts, shorts, hats, jackets, pants, and sweatshirts.
(10) - Watches.