(2) Incomplete stars
(3) One star
(4) Stars with four points
(5) One line or one band
(6) Straight lines or bands
(7) Horizontal lines or bands
(8) Letters presenting a special form of writing
(9) Letters underlined, overlined, framed or barred by one or more strokes
(10) Letters linked to a figurative element -- Note: Letters representing a human being or a part of the human body, an animal or a part of an animal's body, a plant, a heavenly body, a natural phenomenon or an object are classified in division 27.3.
(1) - Power generating machines and instruments, namely, internal combustion engines, turbines and parts thereof; wind and hydraulic machinery namely pumps, vacuum pumps, blowers, compressors and parts thereof; starting motors, A.C. generators, D.C. generators, A.C. motors and D.C. motors; shafts, journals, shaft couplings, bearings, shock absorbers, springs, transmissions, brakes, valves; presses, agitators, dryers, calcining machines, washing machines, sifting machines, classifiers, dissolvers, filters, metal working machinery, namely, shearing machines, forging machines and hydraulic press
(2) - Precision machinery namely jig meters, odographs, automatic low-pressure indicators for tires, automatic pressure regulators, automatic liquid regulators, automatic liquid level regulators and automatic temperature regulators; electric distributing or controlling machinery, namely, switches, relays, circuit breakers, controllers, rectifiers, connectors, disconnectors, capacitors, switch boxes, distribution boards, fuses, transformers, induction voltage regulators; telecommunication machinery, namely, telecopiers, electric remote ignitions, receivers and transmitters for telecommunication, electric remote controllers, electrodynamic remote controllers, telegraphic receivers, telegraphic transmitters and electronic signal transmitters; magnetic disc shielding cases, electronic computers, namely, electronic circuits in which central processing units and electronic computer programs are stored, blank magnetic discs, blank magnetic tapes; peripheral equipment, namely, encoded magnetic cards, CD-ROMS, magnetic recording media, optical data media, and floppy discs which store software programs and data for controlling engines for land vehicles and marine vehicles as well as peripheral devices of the engines, or which store software programs and data for measuring parameters for controlling engines for land vehicles and marine vehicles as well as peripheral devices of the engines; data processors, optical discs, disc drives for computers, holograms, interfaces for computers, juke boxes for computers, laptop computers, magnetic tape recorders for computers, modems, monitors for computer, barcode readers, optical character readers, simulators for operation and control, automatic operation controllers, radios for vehicles, word processors and voltage regulators; electronic tubes, semiconductor elements, electronic circuits (excluding electronic circuits in which electronic computer programs are stored); electric magnetic measuring apparatuses, namely, phase meters, oscillographes, circuit testers, detection meters, ground detectors, resistance meters, voltmeters, amperemeters, oscillators, capacity meters
(3) - Ships and parts thereof; aircraft and parts thereof; railway vehicles and parts thereof; automobiles and parts thereof; two-wheeled vehicles namely, motorcycles, motor scooters and motorized bicycle and parts thereof; bicycles and parts thereof; power generating machines and instruments for land vehicles namely internal combustion engines, turbines; mechanical elements for land vehicles namely shafts, journals, shaft couplings, bearings, transmissions, shock absorbers, springs, valves and brakes; A.C. motors and D.C. motors for land vehicles.