||Wednesday, July 9, 2003
(1) Discs, cds, dvds for sound, image and data recording and reproduction; sleeves and boxes for discs
(2) Telecommunication, television, sound recording or sound reproduction apparatus and equipment, computers
(3) Hearts -- Note: Including also hearts represented as a symbol or on playing cards.
(4) Keyboard instruments -- Note: Not including accordions (22.1.25).
(5) Straight lines or bands
(6) Two lines or bands
(7) Horizontal lines or bands
(8) Letters or numerals representing a human being or a part of the human body, an animal or a part of an animal's body, a plant, a heavenly body, a natural phenomenon or an object
(9) Letters or numerals representing an object
(10) Letters presenting a special form of writing
(11) Letters underlined, overlined, framed or barred by one or more strokes
Goods and Services Information
(1) - Books, bookmarks; prerecorded compact discs, audio tapes, and DVD featuring music; clothing namely hats and shirts; magnetic business cards; magnets (decorative); bottle and can openers; rulers; tie tacks and pins; musical greeting cards; cards namely gift cards, greeting cards, pop-up cards; buttons (ornamental novelty); postcards; music boxes; memo boards; mousepads; calendars; posters; coffee mugs; pens, pencils; paperweights; picture frames; decals and stickers; pads namely writing pads, memo pads, to-do list pads; sports water bottles; key chains; change purses; computer software namely screensavers; removable tattoos.
(2) - Operation of an Internet web site to promote music production and fund-raising services in the nature of humanitarian causes; music composition and transcription; entertainment namely live music concerts; recording and production of music; charitable fund raising.