(1) Terrestrial globes
(2) Terrestrial globes with representation solely of meridians and parallels
(3) Free-standing terrestrial globes
(4) Surfaces or backgrounds covered with lines or bands
(5) Surfaces or backgrounds covered with straight lines or bands
(7) Two circles, two ellipses, one inside the other
(8) Three predominant colours
(9) Yellow, gold
(11) White, grey, silver
Goods and Services Information
(1) - Scientific, nautical, surveying, electric, photographic, cinematographic, optical, weighing, measuring, signalling, checking (supervision), life-saving and teaching apparatus and instruments; apparatus for recording, transmission or reproduction of sound or images; magnetic data carriers, recording discs; automatic vending machines and mechanisms for coin-operated apparatus; cash registers, calculating machines; data processing equipment and computers; fire-extinguishing apparatus.
(2) - Telecommunications services comprising the providing of multiple user access to a global computer information network (Internet/Intranet) for the transfer and dissemination of any type of instructions, information, image or sound.
(3) - Paper, cardboard and goods made from these materials, not included in other classes; printed matter; bookbinding material; photographs; stationery; adhesive for stationery or household purposes; artists' materials; paint brushes; typewriters and office requisites (except furniture); instructional and teaching material (except apparatus); plastic materials for packaging (not included in other classes); playing cards; printers' type; printing blocks.
(4) - Providing of food and drink; temporary accommodation; medical, hygienic and beauty care; veterinary and agricultural services; legal services; scientific and industrial research; computer programming; services in the field of technological information, website design services, programming, configuration and technical installation of data bases in the field of a global computer information network and/or any other communication network.
(5) - Antennas; audio cassette recorders; audio mixers; audio tape recorders; automatic telephone diallers; batteries; battery chargers; blank magnetic computer tapes; calculators; chronographs for use as specialized time recording apparatuses; coaxial cables; computer programs used for financial, economical, telecommunications and banking matters; computer software used for financial, economical, telecommunications and banking matters; computers; computers and instructional manuals sold as a unit; converters; data processors; dictation machines; digital audio tape players; blank, floppy and hard discs for computers; dot matrix printers; facsimile machines; fiber optic cables; fiber optic light and image conduits; impact printers; integrated circuits; laser printers; magnetic coded card readers; magnetic coded cards; micro-processors; microcomputers; microfiche; minicomputers; modems; photocopying machines, printed circuits; radio telephones; satellite processors; satellites; silicon chips; silicon wafers; supercomputers; superminicomputers; telephone answering machines; telephone apparatus namely, intercoms; covers for telephone receivers not made of paper; telephones; cellular telephones; television sets; virtual reality software used in the field of financial, economical, telecommunications and banking matters; word processors, X-Y plotters; computer paper; magnetic paper; typewriter paper; writing paper; paper bags; paper blinds; paper boxes; ball point pens; pens; pencils; boxes for pens; cases for stamps; paper clips for office use; paper cutters; document files; drawing pens; drawing sets comprised of drawing boards; drawing brushes, drawing compasses and drawing pads; envelopes; folders; index cards; pencil holders; drawing rulers; art, newsprint, recycled, synthetic, wax, and bond paper; gift wrapping paper; paper staplers; staples; and staple removers; dictionaries; book-binding tape; adhesives for stationery and household purposes; sketch pads; poster board; paintings; easels; pens and pastels; electric and non-electric typewriters; typewriter ribbons; typewriter type balls and typewriter typing elements; mounted and unmounted photographs; photograph albums; archival storage pages; pencil sharpeners; table linens of paper; playing cards; printing type and blocks; plastic bubble packs for wrapping or packaging, publications and printer matter, namely, newspapers, magazines, newsletter, brochures, pamphlets, books and journals dealing with economic, financial and legal subjects and related to computer services and network computer services; maps.
(6) - Telecommunications services comprising the providing of multiple user access to a global computer information network; restaurant and bar services; providing temporary housing accommodations; medical services; dental hygiene services; beauty salons; veterinary and agricultural services; namely, vermin extermination for agriculture, agricultural advice, rental of agricultural equipment, veterinary surgery and veterinary assistance; legal services; scientific and industrial research; computer programming for others; providing information in the field of technology; website design services for others, configuration and installation computer software for others; professional consultancy (non-business); engineering services; digital cartography services.