(1) - Nautical, electric, photographic, cinematographic and teaching apparatus and instruments, namely radars, scales, optical lenses, contact lenses, flashlights, lanterns, barometers, thermometers not for medical use, photometers, calculators, compasses, spectroscopes, stereoscopes, microscopes, modems, lenses and frames for glasses and sunglasses, fire extinguishers, life preservers for water, magnets, light switches, computers, clocks, alarm clocks, whistles, sirens, magnetic cards, telephones, video-phones, telescopes; apparatus for recording, transmission or reproduction of sound or images, namely cameras, motion and static image projectors, magnetic music and audio readers and players, digital music and audio readers and players, analogical music and audio readers and players, electronic music and audio readers and players, optical readers, audio and video receivers, radio receivers, speakers, microphones, headphones, megaphones, kaleidoscopes, audio-visual monitors and screens, video and digital game consoles; blank magnetic, digital, analogical and/or electronic, carriers; magnetic, digital, analogical and/or electronic carriers containing movies, animated cartoons, music, databases and/or multi-media entertainment works; scanners; holograms; computer software and computer interface software for children's education and children's entertainment; computers.
(2) - Telecommunications, namely herzian, analogical, digital cable and electronic broadcasting and public showing of audio-visual works, musical works and live and pre-recorded artistic performances (especially) in TV, Cinema, radio, and Internet.
(3) - Paper, namely electrostatic paper, filter paper, filler paper, grocery paper, gift wrapping paper, newsprint paper, onion skin paper, recycled paper, tissue paper, and cardboard; printed matter, namely books, magazines, leaflets, flyers, game cards, picture cards, greeting cards, albums, decals, posters, signs, catalogues, stamps, photographs, maps, lithographs, engravings, prints, aquatints, illustrations, cooper plates, postcards; stationery, namely folders, portfolios, binders, rulers, address books, calendars, drawing and painting cases, pencil cases, pencil cups, notebooks, erasers, agendas, stickers, carton and paper boxes, tracing paper, identification cards, letter paper, seals, adhesive tape, thumbtacks, paper clips, labels and tags not of cloth, book covers, photograph holders, glue, rubber bands, staplers, staples, paper sheets, sealing wax, pencil sharpeners, blackboards, chalk, wrapping paper, inkpots, shredders, paper tablecloths, paper napkins; adhesives for stationery or household purposes; artists' materials, namely pens, water pens, pencils, markers, paint, watercolor, oil paint, acrylic paint, ink, pastels, charcoals, painting knives, palettes, canvas, papers, easels, modelling clay, drawing books, paint brushes, modelling wax, paper mache; paint brushes; plastic materials for packaging, namely plastic bags, plastic packaging for whipping containers, plastic sheets and labels for writing and printing; playing cards; printers type; printing blocks.
(4) - Education services, namely distance learning, remedial education, adult education, special education, physical education, environmental education, pre-school education, nursery education, primary education, private education, health education, secondary education, exhibitions with cultural and/or educative purposes; information regarding the subject-matter of education; entertainment services, namely production, transformation, adaptation, dubbing, editing, recording and representation of audio-visual works, musical works, theatrical works, literary works and artistic performances, as well as the reproduction, publishing, distribution, rental, lending and sale of copies thereof; holiday resorts, namely, all-inclusive packaged resort holiday services, arranging travel tours and tour packages, arranging and conducting sightseeing tours, transport and travel reservation and booking services; operation of resorts, hotels, banquets and social function facilities; operation of casino, general purpose exhibitions and convention facilities; hotel management services; operating services, namely dance, musical and variety shows and bands; operation of discotheques; operation of tennis courts, golf courses, basketball and volleyball courts, arcades, children's playgrounds, swimming pools and archery ranges; operation and management of vacation timeshares; the operation of picture theatres and dance clubs, including the right to operate refreshment stands, recreational and video arcades; ticket sales; theatre and dance club cleaning services; amusement parks, theme parks and thematic events services, namely, amusement rides and the maintenance of amusement equipment including various mechanical rides; the organizing of exhibitions in the field of art exhibitions and audio-visual exhibitions; the organizing and operation of games of skill and chance; operation of theaters for the exhibition of live and filmed shows; operation of motels, hotels, campgrounds, trailer parks, and restaurants; food and beverage sales; entertainment through leisure activities and clubs, namely, social, recreation, music, sports, theatrical events, movies, concerts, performing art performances and festivals, artistic contests, conventions, meetings, exhibitions and public gatherings of others; eating and drinking facilities and concessions; entertainment in the nature of circuses; design, production, planning, holding and staging of parties, special events, meetings and social functions for individuals or for business namely, planning, management and execution of such events, meetings and functions, arranging for the supply of equipment and utensils, artistic displays, food and beverages; arranging and conducting classes of instructions in the field of all kinds of sports, athletics, horse-back riding, sailing, boating, and swimming; operation of zoos, food and beverage services at zoos; organizing art and culture exhibitions; providing information regarding the subject-matter of entertainment, training and sport activities, namely sport competitions, sport meetings, sport events, sport activities, contests, championships and dances
(5) - Textile goods, namely raw fibrous textile materials, textile linings, plastic thread for textile use, sewing thread for textile use, textile used as in lining for clothing; (especially) for bed covers
(6) - Clothing, namely skirts, pants, jackets, coats, shirts, t-shirts, blouses, sweaters, pullovers, vests, gloves, mittens, scarves, overalls, underwear, costumes, swimwear, pyjamas, night-gowns, bathrobes, bibs, aprons, dressing gowns, ties, stockings, panties, diapers, handkerchiefs, anoraks, suits; footwear, namely shoes, sneakers, boots, slippers, sandals, espadrilles, socks, wooden shoes; headgear, namely hats, caps, helmets, bandannas, berets, earflaps.
(7) - Games and playthings, namely card games, skill games, board games, computer games, magic games, word games, juggling games, soap games, science games, dolls, plush-dolls, figurines, doll clothing, toy vehicles, puzzles, toy furniture, toy phones, balloons, construction games, chess games, checkers games, ring games, kites, balloons, marbles, masks, play houses, doll houses, swings, dice, dominoes, puppets, toy kitchens, slides; gymnastic and sporting articles, namely balls, rackets, nets, bats, mitts, clubs, ropes, baskets, back-packs, swimming fins, darts, toy flying saucers for toss games, skis, surf boards, wind surf boards and sails, skateboards, roller-skates, ice-skates, scooters, knee guards, trampolines, gymnastic exercise mats; decorations for Christmas day or parties.
(8) - Meat, fish, poultry and game, namely chicken, turkey, hare, rabbit; dried and cooked fruits and vegetables, jams, milk and milk products, namely milk, milk beverages, buttermilk, cream, whip cream, yogurt, cheese, ice cream.
(9) - Coffee, tea, cocoa, sugar, rice, tapioca, sago, artificial coffee; preparations made from cereals, bread, pastry and confectionery, namely cakes, candy, pastry, cookies, tarts, chewing gum, candy bars, licorice, melba toasts, chocolates, fritters, doughnuts, cocoa beverages, coffee beverages, crackers, crepes, pancakes, biscuits, sugared fruit, sugared nuts, ice cream, jelly marmalade, syrup, marzipan, molasses, sorbets, frozen yogurt; ices, honey.